This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Matt Grande! He’s a future Dr. McDreamy and humo extraordinaire.

Name: Matthew Grande

Age: 20

Major: Psych, global health (premed)

1.    What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Sit inside on a really nice day, watch Netflix, eat Doritos, and feel extremely guilty.

2.    What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

Laying in my bed and thinking about all the work I have to do yet continuing to do none of it.

3.    What item in your room best describes you as a person?

A week ago, I midterm-stress ordered a sloth stuffed animal and I think that embodies who I strive to be.

4.    Name one fun fact about you.

I binge watched 11 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy in three weeks during my spring semester of freshman year. (I calculated it…I lost over a week’s worth of hours watching fake doctors.)

5.    Who is your celeb crush?

Ariana Grande (no relation)

6.    What has been your coolest college experience?

Skipping an unimportant class on a really nice day to hang out with friends on a dock by the lake.

7.    How does it feel to be this week’s campus profile?

Fantastic

Maybe you can watch some Netflix with Matt and his sloth stuffed animal some time!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!