Campus Cutie: Will Gharrity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Tall, dark, handsome, and hilarious… this cutie will keep you wanting more!

Cutie: Will GharrityHometown: Wayzata, MNMajor: MarketingYear: FreshmanRelationship Status: Single

Favorite hobbies:Hanging with the boys, shooting hoops, playing baseball, listening to music, singing in the shower, and trying on my roommates clothes…

What is your dream job?To become a CEO of a fortune five hundred company.

Favorite Disney movie: Aladdin

Are you a bubble bath or shower kind of guy?Shower when I’m rushed for time, bubble bath when I need to relax.

Favorite color: Navy blue

What is your dream woman like?Genuine, outgoing, honest, spontaneous, and mysterious.

How do you get the attention of a girl you like? What do you do to let girls know that you aren’t interested in them?In reality, I just walk by and say, “Oh wow! Hi!” then talk to them some more and introduce myself. To let them know I’m not interested, uhhh… I usually introduce them to another guy and try not to be rude about it.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?Depends on what stage I’m at in my life. I would say, be a bachelor in LA and raise a family in Wayzata, MN, then retire in Florida.

Favorite sport and sport teams:My favorite sport is baseball. Green Bay Packers, Texas Rangers, Chicago Blackhawks, and Wisconsin Badgers over everything!

What would you do if you were in the same room as Hayden Panettiere?“WOW! HI!” After the “Wow! Hi!” while singing a song from Nashville, I would subtly hint that I’m single, use Neutrogena, and say I love Remember the Titans. Then, take a picture with her.

What is one thing you want to do before you graduate from UW-Madison?Sneak into Camp Randall

What team do you have winning the NCAA March Madness tournament?Florida Gators (beating the Badgers in the Championship).

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I feel honored, discovered, proud, and flattered!

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com