Campus Cutie: Tekeim Reynard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is funny, adventurous and looking for a genuine girl.  Don’t’ let his love of hot dogs freak you out, he’s sure to make you laugh and, let’s be honest, who can say no to a walk down the beach

Name: Tekeim ReynardHometown: Virginia BeachMajor: Computer ScienceYear:  SophomoreRelationship Status: Single

Involvement on Campus?Football

Describe yourself in 3 words.Funny, outgoing, mellow

What do you look for in a girl?A girl that is genuine and can make me smile.

You just got 2 free plane tickets to anywhere. Where do you go and whom are you taking?Jamaica, Shelton (best friend from home)

What’re the top three things on your bucket list?Going to the Oscar Meyer Weiner factory and eat hot dogs all day with my significant other, rapping in the studio with Drake, and going cow tipping

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Having my own clothing line

Describe your perfect date.Have dinner near the beach and then walking along the beach holding hands with my love.

What’s your favorite hashtag?#Bredlife

What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?Her feet/ankles

Biggest turn-off?Someone who doesn’t know the difference between partying every week and staying in every once in awhile and spend time with me.

What are you looking forward to most this summer?Showing off my hot body at the Terrace.

How does it feel to be this week’s Campus Cutie?I feel blessed! I thank God for my talents and looks! Amen.

This Campus Cutie has dreams of designing clothes and wants a mellow girl, so we’ll definitely be stopping by the Terrace this summer. Oh, and if that whole “rapping with Drake” thing peaked your interest, then check out this video of his sophomore year rapping in his high school talent show.     

He obviously (hopefully) has a good sense of humor too. 

Olivia is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with big aspirations in PR and advertising. With a love for writing, beauty and confidence, she’s making it through college one step at a time.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com