This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

As an aspiring physician’s assistant, Mitchell Forbes has lived his college career to the fullest. This campus cutie has a larger than life personality and was eager to introduce himself to his fans. Here’s a little bit about Mitchell:

Year in school and age: Senior, 21

Major: Conservation Biology with certificates in Leadership and Environmental Studies

Hometown: Peshtigo, WI

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity crush: Hayden Panettiere

Favorite Snapchat filter: The frowning one

Dream career: Emergency surgeon PA

Campus activities: I’m a UW cheerleader, president of the PA Club, and I volunteer at the UW Hospital helping care for and tend to patients!

Spirit animal: Tiger

Favorite place to eat on campus: Gordon’s breakfast. I smash on the weekly.

Role model: My mom because she has taught me everything. I want to be just like her and you know she bad.

Favorite part about Madison: The Arboretum

Guilty pleasure TV show: Pretty Little Liars

Most exciting place you’ve visited: Harry Potter World. It was so amazing.

Something you’ve always wanted to try at UW: Rock climbing

One unique fact about you: I’m friends with Paris Hilton. We talk on the regular.

This campus cutie is definitely worth getting to know! His genuine and fun attitude making him worth the Gordon’s date!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!