Campus Cutie: Colton Schwarz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Tall, dark, handsome… House Fellow?!

Cutie: Colton Schwarz

Year: Senior

Major: Kinesiology

School Involvement: House Fellow at Sellery Hall, Electrocardiograph Technician at UW Hospital, Student Assistant for the UW Department of Pediatrics, member of HOSA for 4 years, and volunteer at the Children’s Hospital.

Why did you choose to become a house fellow? Since I’ve been around for 4 years coming into this, I figured I could share some experiences and knowledge I’ve gained throughout the years and help incoming freshmen make informed decisions about academics and recreations, and that cash!

Hobbies: Workin’ out, gettin’ my pump on, hangin’ out at the Terrace… don’t have many hobbies when I have to babysit freshmen in the dorms…

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever witnessed in Madison?

The amount of alcohol that freshmen at UW-Madison consume.

Dream Job: Well, I want to be a doctor, so, I think being a pediatric cardiologist would be pretty awesome! It would be pretty rewarding.

Do you have any brothers?

No, I have a younger sister, who is 16. She’s a piece of work. She also aspires to go to UW-Madison.

Celebrity Crushes: Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, and Mark Wahlberg

What is your favorite kind of food? Philly cheese steak, bananas (is that weird?), I kinda like everything…

Favorite Sport: Baseball and Hockey, otherwise I enjoy football, tennis, and golf. Brewers and Packers are my favorite teams. I’m a diehard Brewers fan!

Favorite Animal: Penguin

Favorite music from the 90s: Third eye blind, blink 182, sugar ray, and of course, Chumba Wumba “I get knocked down.”

What is your ideal date? Go to a Brewers or Mallards game, then go out for drinks, and finish it off with either watching a Disney movie, or going to the zoo to see some penguins.

Describe the ideal girl:

She’s 5’2”, has blonde hair, sassy, caring, intelligent, has a tolerance for putting up with me sometimes, and her name is Lauryn. (That Lauryn is one lucky girl!)

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

I feel honored and accomplished. I can now graduate! But, I’m a little nervous (blushing).

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com