Campus Catwalk: Sara Weber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Campus Catwalk: Sara Weber

Year: Junior

Major:  Communication Arts

Campus Involvement: Captain of the UW- Premiere Dance Team, Public Relations Coordinator for the UW-Madison Fashion Show, Student Retail Association, DECA

Fun Fact: I’ve never been to Canada? …eh? … oh and you can find me at Potbelly’s at least twice a week.

On the weekends you will find her: Most likely singing my heart out at Madhatters…

Describe your sense of style in a few words: Depends on the day of the week.  Sunday through Thursdays: casual but cute.  Friday and Saturday nights, flirty and fun!

What are your most favorite pieces in your closet? My Michael Kors white chiffon blouse and my fur vest.  (Which just so happen to look super cute together)

Where do you like to shop in Madison? And online? In Madison, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21.  And online, it’s a toss up.  I like looking around on Wanelo and finding boutiques I’ve never heard of!

What was your most recent style purchase?  A chiffon open back tank and a pair of Steve Madden studded black combat boots.

Do you have any fashion pet peeves? Are there any trends you’d never try?  I’m not a big fan of open toed heels.  And for trends I’d never try….that’s a hard one.

What’s your approach to dressing for classes? To be comfortable; on the daily I wear a pair of the Lululemon wunder under leggings and a baggy sweater or t-shirt. 

What do you think is the most important clothing item to splurge on? –Every girl needs a nice handbag.  Accessorizing is key, so you mise well splurge.

As far as beauty, do you have a specific routine? Any must have products? – I have no specific routine; it just kind of depends on how I’m feeling that day.  But, I will never leave the house without applying a little bit of my MAC “Give Me Sun” mineralized skin finish  (aka…bronzer).

What’s currently on your fashion wish list? Some high waisted, studded, jean shorts.

Fashion icons? Which celebrity’s wardrobe would you like to steal?  Well considering my fashion icons are Blake Lively and Kourtney Kardashian, naturally I’d love to raid both of their closets.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com