Campus Catwalk: Marisa Rongstad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Campus Catwalk: Marisa Rongstad

Year: Sophomore

Major: Marketing and environmental studies 
Campus Involvement: Alpha Kappa Psi, badgers with a heart, Junior Achievement, The Rongstad Drinking Society

On the weekends you will find her:  Running the streets of Madison, making new friends, literally dancing until I drop.  If you are looking for a good night, tag along with me and you’ll have a night you’ll never remember :)!

Favorite place in Madison: Absolutely love me some college library third floor quiet, preferably a window seat with a plug. This place is poppin on a weeknight, gotta study hard to play hard! 

Describe your style.
Easy going, summery, simple

How do you accessorize?
I love to top off an outfit with an interesting, or simple scarf.  I also love to wear mismatched earrings.

What’s your favorite item in your wardrobe?
My modal shawl cardigans from American apparel, you’ll rarely find me without one.

What was your most recent style purchase?
I just bought some tan suede men’s desert boats from Tom’s… never dismiss the men’s section if you’re a girl :)

Describe your go-to look for the weekdays.
A dress! Seems silly but i think it is just the simplest, and most convenient outfit for the weekday!  I DO seem to get caught unawares by weather though… I just hate lugging around a winter coat 

What do you think is the most important item to splurge on?
Every girls needs at least one beautiful handbag, my purses are my babies 

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com