Campus Catwalk: Dita Ajvazi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Dita Ajvazi

Year: Sophomore

Major: Undecided- leaning towards pharmacy

Campus involvement: Badger volunteer association, badgers with a heart, and intramural teams

Fav study spot:

As intimidating as Memorial library sounds- it’s one of the best places to get work done efficiently. I’m not much of a cage girl (yet) so you can find me in the larger rooms located on almost every floor.

On the weekends you will find her:

On the weekends you can find me at one place, and if I’m not there then I doubt anyone really cares- Camp Randall. Lets go Bucky!

How would you describe your style?

I would say my style varies. Most of the time it’s classic, easy, and preppy. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry; simple bracelets are fine for day-to-day wear. Depending on the season, I love pops of colors. This includes mustards, maroons, and creams. I like to wear at least one statement piece of jewelry if I’m dressing for a special occasion, but I tend to keep it simple. Whatever bag I carry, I like it to be designer but also very practical. My weakness is scarves- I love them and I think they’re the perfect way to dress up any outfit!

If you could wear one item for the rest of your life, what would it be?

My “Sperry” boat shoes. They are comfortable, classic, and neutral which gives me the flexibility to pair them with almost any outfit.

What’s your most loved accessory?

I have an obsession with scarves. They’re inexpensive and come in a variety of colors and styles! They can help any outfit look great without spending too much money. My favorite thing about scarves is that you can wear them during any season.

What is currently on your wardrobe wish list?

I’m currently on the lookout for some leather leggings. I think they are so trendy and chic when paired with a graphic tee/tunic or an oversized sweater. It’s a nice change from your basic black leggings.

What are some of your fav shops/brands?

When I have some time to browse, I enjoy shopping at Forever21. Their clothes are very affordable and they always have a variety of options to pick from. I also like Nordstrom. They have the largest selection of shoes and handbags over any other department store and always the latest styles and collections. My favorite brand is Steve Madden. He always has the newest most innovative styles whether its shoes, accessories, or clothing with top-notch quality.

When it comes to beauty, what’s your routine like?

When it comes to my beauty routine, I’m pretty low maintenance. I’m definitely a shower person; I rarely take baths. As far as makeup goes, I usually only wear mascara and lip gloss. I think applying moisturizer regularly is important and I am a strong proponent of flossing on a daily basis.

Is there anything you’ve really wanted to try out but been too hesitant to pull off?

Red Lipstick! I think it’s a bold but classic statement. Not everyone can pull off, but it can look so beautiful if done right.

Do you have any fashion icons or role models?

Someone the public would know: Although her style varies, I admire Blake Lively’s look the most. I would describe her style as casual, smart, and glamorous. I like how she keeps her makeup and hair natural and pairs skirts and skinnies with oversized blouses.

Only close members would know:

Merije Ajvazi. I always find myself telling people “oh, its my sisters” when they tell me how much they absolutely love my outfit. She is very close to one of the most trendy people I have come into contact with.

A celeb closet you’d love to raid (Living or dead!)?

I would say Lauren Conrad. Following her through social media and looking at her designs in stores can verify why I would choose her!