If there’s one thing dads are good at, it’s making us laugh. Sadly, since we’re at college, the only things we have left to laugh at are our GPAs and the Dory Twitter account. I’m sorry if this is too “corny” for you.
1. Where is the best place to party on Halloween?
2. What do demons have for breakfast?
3. How did the mummy fix the hole in its bandages?
4. What’s the best way to get rid of a demon?
5. Who did the ghost take to the dance?
6. What do monsters turn on in the summertime?
7. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend.
8. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
9. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
10. Why couldn’t Dracula’s wife get to sleep?
Because of his coffin.
11. What was the witch’s favorite subject in school?
12. Where do mummies to swim?
13. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
14. What do you call a haunted chicken?
15. What’s the first thing ghosts do when they get in the car?
16. What monster flies his kite in a rainstorm?
(If you get this gif, you are a true fan of The Office.)
17. Why are there fences around cemeteries?
Because people are dying to get in.
I feel like this is the part where I pull a Carl Azuz from CNN Student News and say as many puns as I can in thirty seconds — let’s get this party started! If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Halloween, it’s that finding a costume that doesn’t make you look like a basic witch is un-boo-lievably hard. However, if you’ve got it, fl-haunt it because no matter you end up wearing, you’ll have a gourd time. Besides, the best part of the night is the fact that there’s no shortage on the “boos.” So, trick or treat yo’self and don’t stop creepin’ it real.
This is Her Campus Wisconsin, signing off.