When you wake up at noon from a night out, brunch is an essential. Luckily, Madison has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from! Here are ten of our favorite brunch spots:
- Short Stack Eatery: Probably the only place where it is acceptable to order pancakes, eggs, potatoes and toast in one sitting.
Photo Credit: Abby Lipman
2. Basset Street Brunch Club: Definitely worth the wait to sit down!
3. Gotham Bagels: Coming from a New Yorker, this is as close as it gets to a New York bagel in the Midwest!
Photo credits: Abby Lipman
4. Cento: Two words: avocado toast.
Photo Credit: Madeline Friedman
5. Mickey’s Dairy Bar: This place has been serving brunch since 1946 and is still around for a reason.
6. Marigold Kitchen: They have a breakfast menu AND a brunch menu which are both farm-to-table!
7. Graze: Most of their ingredients are from small farms in the region, which makes for an amazing fresh taste.
8. Madison Sourdough: They offer a great breakfast menu topped with fresh French breakfast pastries.
9. Sunroom Cafe: A Sunday morning go-to to get almost anything.
10. Bowl of Heaven: Venture off campus to get an awesome acai bowl or smoothie!
If you can’t wait until morning to get brunch, some of these places are open until midnight! Happy brunching!