This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Being Business Badgers has many perks, but there are also some inevitable struggles we encounter before we can earn your BBA. 

1. Not leaving Grainger Hall all day. 

There’s a cafeteria, library, and lockers. There’s a reason they call it “Grainger High.” 

2. Group projects. 

I’m an ISTJ and you’re an ENTP, so this could get ugly.  

3. LinkedIn is your most used social network. 

Because it would be weird to post my resume on Twitter, right?

4. Accounting. 

I think this one speaks for itself. 

5. The uber-competitive and stressful internship search. 

Football season? Cuffing season? Fall is “interview season” for us. 

6. Your non-business friends think you just want to make money. 

Sure, you’ll encounter some Wolf of Wall Street-wannabes at the Business School, but most of us are just here to develop our leadership skills, move up the corporate ladder, and maybe even be our own bosses someday. 

Even with these struggles, we are #blessed to be students at one of the top business programs in the country, with one of the highest rates of producing Fortune 500 CEOs. So study hard and network even harder, Business Badgers. That next CEO might just be you.  

Kristin is a student at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a degree in Marketing and Operations and Technology Management. Her favorite things in the whole world are vanilla lattes, John Mayer's voice, and her beagle mix, Olive. When she's not slaving over an accounting textbook, Kristin enjoys catching up on fashion and beauty trends, practicing yoga, and cheering on the Badgers.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!