5 Best Places to Satisfy Your Drunchies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We’ve all had that feeling. The feeling where you’ve had your fill of alcohol for the night, but you aren’t ready to be done. Your stomach is BEGGING you to get some unhealthy, greasy food. Fear not! We’ve got a list of the five best places in Madison to help you decide where to go to satisfy your #drunchies.

1. Ian’s
You’ve probably been here more than once during your time as a student in Madison, but it’s a staple in the early morning.

2. Lotsa
Yes, they’re the new guys in town, but their pizzas are bomb. While more expensive than Ian’s, you can take home the leftovers for when you’re hungover the next day.

3. Insomnia
Insomnia might be a little further up State Street than you usually go, but their cookies are worth the trek. They aren’t a very healthy option, but they’re too delicious not to eat.

4. Qdoba
Craving a late night burrito? Qdoba is the place to go on weekends.

5. Jimmy Johns
If you’re craving something a bit healthier, Jimmy Johns is a great option. Plus, they aren’t as busy as Ian’s or Qdoba.

I hope this list helps you satisfy those drunchies. Indulging yourself now might help you feel better later. Eat on, Badgers!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!