4 Girl Boss Podcasts to Listen to On Your Hot Girl Walks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Podcasts to fuel your inner girl boss

For the girls who are driven and ambitious, I’ve found the four best podcasts to help fuel your inner girl boss. Whether you’re wanting to start your own company or figuring out how to navigate your first year of college or post-grad, I’ve got you covered. Pop in your AirPods, grab your belt bags and listen to your new favorite podcasts on your hot girl walks.

1. Ready, SET, Spill

Founder of SET Active, Lindsey Carter, interviews girl bosses who have started their own companies while giving advice for people wanting to start their own businesses. She talks about what she’s learned since starting her multi-million dollar company and gets real about what it’s like to be her own boss.

2. Moments

Giving advice on how to navigate through life as a 20-year-old, Lexi Hidalgo showcases what it’s like when you don’t follow the typical path after high school. She reflects on what life has been like for her as a viral TikToker with over 2 million followers while traveling the world and creating a platform to help girls be the best versions of themselves.

3. It’s a Girl’s Life

From college advice to interviewing girls who run their own companies, Charlotte Wasserman is a college student at SMU. She empowers girls to chase their dreams while keeping it real and allowing girls to be their truest selves. Conversations with college students and girl bosses inspire young girls to be themselves and that anything is possible.

4. Gals On The Go

From college best friends to social media influencers who both ended up in New York post-graduation, Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio keep it real with what life is like in your 20s. Two best friends, one podcast and lots of advice on how to navigate post-grad life. From dating stories to favorite coffee orders, the gals keep it real with relatable stories to keep you on trend.

These are my go-to podcasts that have helped me throughout college, from life advice to relatable stories from girls in their 20s. I love giving podcast recommendations because sometimes listening to your same playlist on repeat can get boring, and I find so much value in listening to podcasts!

Carly HoganBruen

Wisconsin '24

Carly HoganBruen is a transfer student and grew up in Washington, DC. She studied abroad in Italy and loves to write travel blogs. She is training to be a cycling instructor and is super passionate about fitness.