3 Underrated Madison Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Who says the Midwest can’t be cool?  The proof is in the pudding with these Madison-based IG accounts that verify Madisonians are stylish, can cook and know how to take advantage of an adorable dog personality.  Up your following count and get to know these talented IGers.

@joshharoldson

If you love beautiful skylines and lattes, you’ll immediately fall in love with the simple style Josh Haroldson brings to his Insta-aesthetic.  Haroldson keeps his pictures fresh by mixing up his themes. From outdoors to cool shops, fluffy cows and his own kitten, you’ll be itching to explore Wisconsin. Who knew?

@Fooodini

Who says college kids can’t cook?  Fooodini proves that anyone with a little free time can make delicious and nutritious recipes.  Fooodini’s food is simple and beautiful, from pancakes to fruit bowls, pastas and chicken patacones.  If Fooodini can’t inspire you to learn how to poach an egg, we don’t know who can.

@badgerbos

We aren’t really sure how we found @badgerbos, but boy are we glad we did.  The @badgerbos account follows around a delightful Madisonian mutt named Bosworth.  Not only is he adorable, but also he’s often posted at many universally loved Madison hotspots (hint: The Terrace, duh).  Good ole’ Bos isn’t in the IG game for the fame, and that makes his account all the better (like when he posed with a bottle of Jameson, like OMG).

Just like any responsible Madisonian, you know to support local business, so get on IG and follow your local, lovable and totally chic Wisco ‘grammers.  You won’t regret it.

Olivia is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with big aspirations in PR and advertising. With a love for writing, beauty and confidence, she’s making it through college one step at a time.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!