20 Songs That Will Get you Pumped for Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

During the Christmas season, whether you are studying for finals or are at home relaxing on the couch after a long semester, there is no better way to unwind than turning on the Christmas music. From pop, to country, to the classics, there have been so many renditions of everyone’s favorite songs. Here is a compiled list that includes a little bit of everything to help ring in your Christmas spirit!

1) “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” by Bruce Springsteen

2) “Mistletoe” by Justin Bieber

(I’d meet you under the mistletoe any day, Bieber)

3) “Santa Baby” by Kelly Pickler

4) “Little Drummer Boy” by Pentatonix

5) “Christmas in Dixie” by Alabama

6) “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” by Rascal Flatts

7) “The Christmas Shoes” by Newsong

(Don’t forget to grab the tissues!)

8) “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas” by Michael Buble

9)“Christmas Must Be Something More” by Taylor Swift

10) “Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande

(Where do I get myself one of those hats?)

11) “Angels” by David Archuleta

12) “I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus” by The Jackson Five

13) “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by She & Him

14) “The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t be Late)” Alvin and the Chipmunks

15) “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” by N’sync

16) “White Christmas” by Martina Mcbride

17) “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Sam Hunt

18) “Let it Be Christmas” by Alan Jackson

19) “Sleigh Ride” by Ella Fitzgerald

and last but most definitely not least…

20) “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey

There you have it, a mixture of all the best Christmas music in just one playlist!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!