11 Signs You Know It’s Going to be a Good Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We’ve all being there—that moment when you realize; damn, it’s going to be a kickass night. You know it to be true when….

You successfully get off the Hot Mess Express from last night….

….despite the fact you’ll probably board that train again later

You have a list of parties to go to and the necessary connections to get you in

Backups on backups on backups

Your bra and undies match

Ahem, Victoria’s not the only one with a secret

Your hookup’s text game is strong

YAS BAE

There’s an athlete at the party you’re at

Yes David?

Your song comes on

BETTER BELIEVE YOU’RE SHAKING IT OFF

Your brain encourages you to dance on elevated surfaces and your legs obey

Regardless of the surface

You make a best friend in the bathroom

MY BFF JILL

The dress you’re wearing pays for itself in free drinks

All 3 Grey Goose shots and 2 whiskey and Cokes worth

The dance moves your roommates usually encourage you to put away feel somehow on point tonight

Like above and Beyonce kind of dancing

You conclude the night with a gentlemen suitor buying you Chipotle

It’s science—you buy me Chipotle, you get Chipot-laid

I'm an aspiring journalist and brunch enthusiast here at UW-Madison. My boyfriend's name is sleep and I get some every night. I once showed ankle for Wi-Fi access and hope to one day love something the way women in commercials love yogurt. I'm good at mermaid dancing and prefer my puns intended--that is all.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com