11 Holiday Drinks You Need to Try from Starbucks’ Secret Menu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Starbucks is a crowd favorite year-round, and there’s no doubt that their holiday drinks are hard to beat. Sure, you can go with the classic Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Latte, but why not try some fun holiday drinks from the “secret” Starbucks menu?

(Note: Some of these are really sweet, so ask for fewer pumps if you’d rather have it semi-sweet.)

If you want a Frappuccino…

Apple Pie Frappuccino

Ask your barista to blend together ice with a half cup of milk, a half cup of apple juice, two pumps of cinnamon and two pumps of caramel syrup.

Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino

Ask for a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with one to two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, whip cream blended in and cinnamon dolce sprinkles on top. This one is only here through November, so try it while you can!

Candy Cane Frappuccino

Order a Vanilla Frap with two pumps of peppermint syrup, extra cream and caramel drizzle.

Christmas Cookie Frappuccino

Ask for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with one to two pumps of peppermint syrup and toffee nut syrup. Top with caramel drizzle, if you’d like.

Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino

Get a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with two (or more) pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.

If you want an Iced Drink…

Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato

Order an Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato with one to two pumps of vanilla syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup.

Raspberry Mocha Eggnog

Ask for an Iced White Mocha, and sub in eggnog for milk. Add one to two pumps of raspberry syrup.

Cold Brew with Eggnog

Ask for a cold brew with eggnog instead of milk or cream.

If you want a Hot Drink…

Classic drinks with a twist: Salted Caramel Mocha with eggnog​ and Gingerbread Spiced Hot Chocolate or Chai

Try the Salted Caramel Mocha with eggnog. If you’re not a coffee person, add gingerbread syrup to your Hot Chocolate or Chai Tea Latte!

Why order boring drinks when you can spice things up this holiday season? They’re the perfect sweet treats during these winter months!