Take This Quiz to Find Out What Fall Candle Scent Matches You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s that time of year again, Collegiettes! The best time of the year – FALL. Soon we’ll be getting ready for pumpkin patches, flannels, and bonfires. To get us pumped up for all that’s to come, let’s take this fun quiz that matches your personality with an amazing fall candle scent!

When answering each question below, take note of your answers, and you’ll see your result at the end!

1 – What’s your favorite fall activity? 

A) Going to a pumpkin patch

B) Having a bonfire with friends

C) Go on a hayride

D) Decorating for fall

2 – What’s your favorite fall food?

A) Pumpkin Pie

B) Smores

C) Cinnamon Apples

D) Candied Yams

3 – What’s your favorite Fall/Winter holiday? 

A) Christmas

B) Halloween

C) Thanksgiving

D)  New Year’s Eve

4- What’s your favorite thing about fall?

A) The fun activities that come along with it

B) Football season

C) The beauty of nature and the weather

D) Fall fashion

5 – What’s your go-to Fall Beverage?

A) Pumpkin Spice Latte

B) Hot Chocolate

C) Apple Cider

D) Maple Pecan Latte

Okay, Collegiettes, the results are in! Simply count up the number of As, Bs, Cs, and Ds you got as answers and look below to see what fall scented candle you should have in your humble abode this season. 

Mostly As – Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

You love all the traditional things about Fall, and nothing screams “FALL” more than this Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle by Bath & Body Works. 

Mostly Bs – Marshmellow Fireside

Fall to you is all about enjoying the outdoors, and this candle will bring those scrumptious fireside scents into your home!

Mostly Cs – 

Just like you, this beautiful scent is sweet and ready for fall!

Mostly Ds – 

To you, fall is all about fun and fashion, and there is no better fall candle for you than Sweater Weather!

You simply can’t go wrong with fall candles. I hope you feel like the candle you were picked for is a good match for you! Now, go light a good fall-scented candle, snuggle on the couch with a blanket and a pumpkin spice latte, and get excited for all the Fall fun that’s coming our way!

Chastity is a Corporate Finance student at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. While she's building her career as a business professional, she loves to cook, bake, read, and paint in her free time. Her obessions include, but are certainly not limited to - Jesus; her Yorkie pup, Max; Christmas; One Tree Hill; and holiday decorations. You can follow her on Instagram @chas.jones :)
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.