“Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi” Trailer *FINALLY* Released

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

As if we haven’t been waiting in anticipation for the trailer long enough, we had to wait through an entire two halves of the NFL game on Monday night to see just a glimpse of the “Star Wars 8: The Last Jedi” trailer. 

But, at last–it’s here–and it’s AWESOME.

Between the cute new creatures called “Porgs” that we see and the awesome Jedi training happening with Luke and Rey, we don’t really know what to expect, but we know it’ll be as good as the other seven movies. 

With almost a million views already during just the first four hours of being released, the comments do the best job explaining our excitement. 

Yes, I literally cried as well.

SAMEEEE @JURYJOHN! 

Chills. Chills EVERYWHERE.

!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I can’t imagine there are any Star Wars fans that AREN’T violently hyperventilating right now. 

Tickets for the Dec. 15 movie are on sale now! 

May the force be with you, fellow Star Wars homies! 

TITLE IMAGE, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” poster

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy