Secret’s Out: 7 Items You Didn’t Know Starbucks Could Make

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

As college students, coffee is hands down one of our best friends if not our number one best friend.

Coffee is a MUST HAVE and I KNOW that if it weren’t for the trusty Starbucks here on campus, I would be the grumpiest person in the world. Love it, need it, always gotta have it.

As Starbucks fanatics, we love to try new drinks and if not then it’s probably because we already have our top drinks. But maybe, it’s time to spice it up a bit, and try some drinks that you may or may not know that Starbucks has to offer! Their secret menu has some of the greatest creations EVER! Exciting, right?!

Because they are secret menu drinks, some Starbucks employees might look at you like, “what in the world did you just order???” so alongside the name is the recipe!

In honor of Valentines Day, here’s the Valentine’s Day Frappuccino!

1. Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino

2. Ask for white mocha instead of regular mocha

3. Add raspberry syrup

Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato

1. Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato, upside down

2. Add Vanilla syrup

3. Add cinnamon dolce syrup

Mojito Refresher

1. Cool Lime Refresher (hold the limes until AFTER blending)

2. Add classic syrup

3. Add peppermint syrup

4. Add ice and have it blended!

Strawberry Mango Refresher

1. Half strawberry acai

2. Half water

3. Mango syrup

4. Add ice

Red Velvet Frappuccino

1. Half White Mocha/Half regular Mocha frappuccino

2. Add raspberry syrup

3. Blend and have it topped with whipped cream!

For all you Harry Potters fans…. I have a question:

YES! Starbucks makes a Hot Butterbeer Latte!

1. Whole milk steamer

2. Add caramel syrup

3. Add toffee nut syrup

4. Add cinnamon dolce syrup

5. Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top and you’re good to go!

Peach Ring Tea

1. Half Passion Tea and Half Valencia Orange Refresher (make sure to ask for NO water)

2. Add peach syrup

I hope you enjoy these secret menu items Collegiettes! Remember, one can never have too much Starbs!

Itzel Lara

Winthrop '20

Itzel Lara is a junior Social Studies Education major at Winthrop! She has hopes of becoming a high school teacher, and work her way up to teaching at a university! She has been a staff writer for Her Campus Winthrop for 3 years! One of the many reasons why Itzel loves Her Campus is because of the love that everyone has for one another – Her Campus has been a home away from home for her. She is originally from Los Angeles, California and relocated to South Carolina to continue her education. She is absolutely obsessed with giraffes! She loves exploring new places - especially waterfalls! If she's not binge watching something on Netflix then she's probably napping or hanging out with her dog, Jasper! Follow her on instagram (@ItzelCeleste_)! 
    Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.