Halloween Hub Concept 2019 Static Hero 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Halloween Hub Concept 2019 Static Hero 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

Quiz: Which Popular Halloween Character Are You Most Like?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Spooky season is among us, Collegiettes, and what better way to get in the spirit than to take a fun Halloween-themed quiz that will match you with nostalgic Halloween characters from your childhood? Here are the rules – Answer the following questions, keeping note of your answers. At the end of the quiz, there will be a character that matches with the majority of your answers. For example, a character will match you if you selected mostly choice “A” for the questions, another character for mostly choice “B” and so on. Got it? Awesome. Let’s get into it!

1. What is your idea of a perfect fall date? 

A – Staying in and watching a creepy movie.

B – Carving or painting pumpkins.

C – Going to a corn-maze or escape room on a group date.

2. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

A – Night owl 100%

B – I’m up before the birds!

C – A little of both.

3. Pick an aesthetic.

A – E-girl or baddie

B – girly/soft 

C – 80s or 90s

4. What do you like to watch on Netflix?

A – Horror films, Documentaries, CSI

B – Rom-coms, Reality TV, anyting HGTV related

C – Sitcoms, Netflix Originals, Any show I can binge-watch

5. Which role do you play in your friend group?

A – The Crazy One

B – The Comic Relief

C – The Mom

6. Pick a pet.

A – Iguana, snake, or something exotic. 

B – Puppy, duh.

C – A cat or a parrot.

7. Pick a Halloween costume.

A – Witch, Vampire, or Zombie

B – Kitten, Bunny, or Angel

C – Nerd, Superhero, or a corny joke 

8. What’s your favorite color?

A – Black, gray, red, or any neutral color.

B – Pink, yellow, or purple.

C – Blue, green, or teal. 

Okay ladies, that was the last question. Tally up your answers and scroll a little further to see which Halloween Character you’re most like!

Mostly “A” – Winnie Sanderson from Hocus Pocus

Just like Winnie, you are a baddie who knows how to take charge! And you’re not afraid to get a little bit ~spooky~. Halloween is probably your favorite time of the year, and you go ALL out! 

A skull and bones sits in a forest, grey scale
Pexels

Mostly “B” – Casper the Friendly Ghost

Just like Casper, you are always down for a good time with friends. You are full of life and such a free-spirit. 

Two jack-o-lanterns
Beth Teutschmann

Mostly “C” – Marnie Piper from Halloweentown

Like Marnie, you are intelligent, funny, and a great friend. You like to have a good time responsibly and are a family girl at heart. 

Witchy person holding spellbook
Paige Cody on Unsplash

I hope you enjoyed this quiz! You may be more like your favorite spooky characters than you thought. Spend this October going on all the fun fall adventures and binge-watching some Halloween classics – whether you want to watch a terrifying film or a light-hearted nostalgic movie mentioned in this quiz. Spooky season is finally here!

Chastity is a Corporate Finance student at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. While she's building her career as a business professional, she loves to cook, bake, read, and paint in her free time. Her obessions include, but are certainly not limited to - Jesus; her Yorkie pup, Max; Christmas; One Tree Hill; and holiday decorations. You can follow her on Instagram @chas.jones :)
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.