Kendall Jenner Dyes Her Hair For Paris Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

In the past few years, we’ve seen almost all of the Kardashian-Jenners temporarily traded in their lovely, dark locks for some blonder ones.

Kendall Jenner, the 20 year old model, was the most recent of them to be seen sporting the new hairdo! She had it dyed for  Balmain show at Paris Fashion Week, according to InTouch Weekly and was showing it off on her Instagram with sidekick and BFF model Gigi Hadid.

Check it out here!

Here’s a brief overview of when all of the beauties went blonde!

Kylie Jenner with blonde hair at her 18th Birthday Party 

Khloe Kardashian posted this awesome photo on her Instagram last night promoting her new hair and her new show, Kocktails with Khloe

Kim Kardashian with platinum blonde hair at the Yeezy season 3 premiere 

And of course, Kendall Jenner rocking her new locks at Paris Fashion Week!

You’re beautiful no matter if you’re blonde, brunette, red, green, or purple! 

HCXO! 

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy