Gift Guide for the Crafty/Artsy Soul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Is your best friend always snapping gorgeous photos on Instagram? Does your cousin recreate the cutest pins on Pinterest perfectly? Does your significant other not know when to stop buying random things at thrift shops just to turn them into new functional items? Was your sibling born with the creative bug that you are very jealous of? 

Any of those sound like you and you are clueless on what to get them this year for the holidays? Well here to the rescue is a gift guide sure to sooth the soul of any true crafter or artist!!

-Embroidered anything (pins, shirts, hats, jackets, seriuosly anything man)

For a cute Esty shop that specializes in embroidery click here

-DIY PRINT SHOP Classic Table Top Screen Printing Kit

For this set on Amazon click here!

-Crafty storage 

-Art socks

For this collection of socks click here!

-Micron pens

-Pillows

For these cute pillows click here!

-Crafty jewelry

For this cute item from Amazon click here!

-Calendars   

For this calendar from Paper Source click here!

-Cute supplies

For this cute otter from Mod Cloth click here!

-Moleskine notebook

-Camera coffee cup

-Cute camera strap

For an Etsy shop that specializes in camera straps click here

-Woven wall hangings

For an Etsy shop that specializes in weaving click here!

-Books to add to their art library

For this book click here!

-Art museum memberships to nearby musuems

For a list of art museums around you click here!

Here are 3 tips on how to find the perfect gift for any artsy person this holiday season.

1) Etsy and Pinterest are your very close best friend on this hunt, use them!!

2) Check out small businesses, they are bound to have cute and small hand-made items that would make any art or craft lover smile. There is something about getting hand-made items that is very special.  The craft and talent put in to the items are very appreciated when you know what craft truly is.

3) Why not try out some DIY projects yourself?  It is more cost efficient and it comes form the heart.  Paint a cute canvas or have a go at ceramics.

Hope this list and tips helped put your mind at rest at what to get your artsy/crafy loved ones this holiday season!  Have a warm and cozy December!!

BFA Painting & Photogrpaphy major at Winthrop University Instagram: mag.claytor Twitter: mag_claytor
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.