This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Freddie and friends from Florida.

Name: Freddie SultanMajor: FinanceHometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How does it feel to be this year’s first male Campus Cutie?I’m honored, and glad to know that girls here find me attractive.

Tell me something interesting about you.That’s a tough one, well I’m an only child. Oh and I guess I can sing country music pretty well.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?Not really, but I love to shop at the store Pacsun. I could spend all my money there on their clothes.

Alright so describe your “perfect girl.”Athletic, outgoing, tan, blonde or brunette preferably, and blue eyes.

What would be your perfect date?So we would go to the beach, (either South Beach, Miami, or Charleston SC) spend most of the day there, and end the day with dinner on the water while watching the sun set.

Do you prefer girls back home from Florida, or Southern preppy girls from here?I would say that I’m pretty open to any type of girl.

What’s the first thing you look for in a girl?Her eyes – blue eyes kill me.

What do you hope to do with your major?I want to go to law school, become a corporate lawyer out in California.

How did you end up playing baseball here at WU?My high school coach actually played here, told me to come to a camp and the coach offered me a scholarship right after.

What position to play do you play?I’m a pitcher.

Do you have a favorite walk up song/pump up song before you go play?Swag Surfin by Lil Wayne – that song goes hard.

Are you more talkative or a listener when it comes to getting to know someone?Talkative. [laughs] 100 percent.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?I have two options; Plan A: Pitching in the Major Leagues. Plan B: Living in California as a Corporate Lawyer.

Are you a coffee drinker?Yes. – I like iced coffee, with caramel, cream, and sugar in it.

What is your favorite type of food/favorite restaurant?I love Mexican. Chipotle is my favorite.

Last question, is there anyone special you have your eye on right now?No not right now [laughs].

There you have it ladies, Freddie Sultan. Thank you for being such a nice first Male Campus cutie for this semester!

Paris Enthusiast. Macaron Lover. Lacrosse Player. Avid Photo Taker. Social Media Junkie. Travel Bug. ​ Born in Dallas Texas, but raised in the cities of West Chester, Pennsylvania, and Greenville, South Carolina. Ann Marie is a twenty-one year old student athlete living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major.  ​Currently, she is the Editor-in Chief, Campus Coorespondant and one of the social media directors of her college's Her Campus chapter where she edits articles, runs her chapter, and assists in running the Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Pinterest page. She also helps write articles with a team of 50+ writers who put out content daily. On top of Her Campus Winthrop and classes, Ann Marie plays on the Women's Lacrosse Team at Winthrop at the Division 1 level. Over the years, Ann Marie has learned the value of hard work, developed skills of teamwork, as well as expanded her knowledge marketing, writing, editing, publishing, social media and communication skills, which will give her the ability to be successful in any field.  Outside of her busy lifestyle, she enjoys being home with her family, dogs, and twin. On the weekends she likes to plan adventures with her friends and is on the ultimate search for America's best pistachio macaron, and dreams about going back to Paris, France and eat all the baguettes France has. Her dream is to inspire people and spread positivity while becoming a travel blogger taking pictures of her adventures and sharing them with the world. Ann Marie aspires to be like Blair Waldorf and can't live without her phone, french fries, Demi Lovato music, Gossip Girl, and of course chicken nuggets.
Catherine is an ambitious twenty-something woman living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major. She is the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Winthrop, which she co-founded in November 2014. She has also been a member of the Winthrop chapter of the Association for Women in Communications, and is currently the President of the Society of Professional Journalists chapter at Winthrop. Since being involved with Her Campus, Catherine received an internship at Her Campus Media in Boston, MA. She also currently works as a Chapter Advisor for the company and writes about Grey's Anatomy each week for the site. Because of Her Campus, she has also received writing positions at many publications throughout her 3 years at Winthrop. Outside of her busy lifestyle, Catherine enjoys relaxing with her friends on the weekends and having Sex and the City marathons. She can't live without her dog, family, Cosmopolitan, friends, Starbucks, Instagram, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy and of course Chick-fil-A. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @cathclowe!