freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Life > Experiences

5 Things to Get Your Girls on Galentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Valentine’s Day is around the corner and the best people to spend it with is your girls!

Galentine’s day is celebrated on Feb. 13, 2019. On Galentine’s day it is usually a dinner date with your girls and you give gifts to each other. However, if you want to make your Galentine’s day special you have to find the perfect gifts for your friends. Here are the top 5 gifts you can get for your girls!

1.  Gift Cards 

You can never go wrong with gift cards for present for any occasion. This is a great gift because they can pick out their gift from their favorite store. 

2. Candy 

Since it is Valentine’s day you have to give candy as a gift to your friends.

4. Perfume 

Perfume is a girl’s best friend and you can not go wrong with perfume.

5. Stuffed Animal 

Who does not love something to cuddle and to sleep with at night. Stuffed animals are a great for your friends just remember to get their favorite animal.

Therefore, I hope everyone has a great Galentine’s or Valentine’s day with the people they love! HXCO

Jendaya Fleming

Winthrop '21

Senior Mass Communication Major and Women's Studies Minor. I love a good horror film and hanging out with friends.