11 Motivational Quotes to Help You Get Through the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s been a stressful and draining end of semester, and sometimes the only thing to help you through the stress is a nice cup of tea, and some words of wisdom from some inspirational women.

So grab that cup of tea, start reading, and make yourself feel a whole lot better.

“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”-Harriet Beecher Stowe

“Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”-Diane Sawyer

“Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others.”-Amelia Earhart

“I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.”-Amy Schumer

“Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.”-Harriet Braiker

…and the quote to go best with that tea you’re sipping on….

“A woman is like a tea bag: you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”-Eleanor Roosevelt

Stay motivated during the last few weeks of school, and try your best.

You can do this, collegiette!  HCXO

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.