“Meals on Wheels”, “Habitat for Humanity”, “The Humane Society”…oh my!
There are countless opportunities for you to volunteer in your community, you just have to get out there and do it! So grab that laptop and start looking for opportunities.
Here’s why you should be volunteering on a regular basis!
1. To give back to your community.
2. It’s rewarding.
3. You meet inspiring people.
4. You learn so much.
5. You’re changing lives.
6. You gain new experiences.
7. You make memories.
8. It helps you stand out for jobs.
9. It’s a great networking opportunity.
10. It makes you appreciate what you have.
Get out there, and volunteer, Collegiettes! You won’t regret it!