Your Fashion Guide to Winona State Homecoming 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Everyone’s favorite weekend of the year is now only weeks away; you know what I’m talking about…Homecoming! Homecoming is the weekend when all of your worries can be put on the back burner and you get to take some time to relax and enjoy the beautiful school we call Winona. It’s such an enjoyable and exciting time between all of our favorite alumni coming back, the football game, the parade and so much more. As fun as it is, though, it can definitely be stressful, especially with everything you are juggling in the week leading up to it. On top of all of that nonsense, the big question of the weekend comes into play: “WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO WEAR?” Well lucky for you, I’m here to take that giant load off of your shoulders and make things a little easier for you.

After many long, sleepless nights of Pinteresting, creeping on my friends from other schools’ Instagrams and Facebooks, I have developed some outfit ideas for the day of homecoming. I hope you all enjoy!!

Official Winona State Homecoming Shirts:

Custom made shirts:

Quick Outfit Ideas:

Tailgate Dresses/Rompers:

Skirts:

COMES IN PURPLE & CAN ADD WINONA IN LETTERS ON BACK

Jerseys: (Guys tend to love jerseys):

All are very cheap from Aliexpress

Accessories:

Hello Pals! My name is Clare O'Neill and I am from south eastern Wisconsin. I am a Marketing major with a minor in Business Management. Back in the states I study at Winona State University, but currently I am studying abroad in France! If I had to describe myself in a few buzzwords they would be: compassionate friend, natural leader, and constant learner. I adore my friends and family and of course, The Chicago Blackhawks.
Meet our Campus Correspondent Mariah Mrotek! Originally from Racine, Mariah is a Mass Communication Advertising major with a Professional Writing Minor. You can usually catch Mariah loving up the cats at the local Winona Area Humane Society or getting her last minute shopping fix at Target. She is an avid writer and believer in the power of intuition. As an advocate for the Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation, she strives for change. She really enjoys the fall season and the amazing honeycrisp apples it brings. Her ideal place to vacation at is a cabin up north by the lake. Mariah hopes to continue to see and enjoy the world’s beauty after graduation as she pursues a career in Social Media Content Management or Project Management.