Winona, Meet Dixi (Your New Favorite Jewelry Line)

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

You know the feeling you get when your friends start raving about a song that you told them about months ago? That feeling that just makes you want to scream, “I KNEW THEM FIRST!” but you hold back because you’re a mature “adult”. We want to introduce you to the jewelry equivalent of that song. Winona, meet Dixi.

Shop Dixi is a Bohemian grunge jewelry line that you never knew you were missing from your life, but as soon as you add a few pieces to your jewelry collection, you’ll be left howling for more. The jewelry line is just hitting the U.S. and is going to be the brand everyone is talking about soon, and we want you to be the first to know about it (feel free to tell your friends, “I told you so” a few months from now).

Sold entirely online, the shop from the UK invited HC Winona to an exclusive trunk show to check out the new fall line, Raised By Wolves. Now that Minneapolis has met Dixi, it’s time to introduce it to Winona.

Our favorite piece from the line was this choker. (Actually, all the chokers). A silver choker makes for the perfect statement piece. The best part? You can layer it with more necklaces and even your favorite fall scarves.

We’re also in love with the rings. The opal and labradorite rings had us feeling fierce.

Now, we wouldn’t go to a jewelry trunk show and come back empty handed. Head over to the HC Winona Instagram to enter to win a Shop Dixi prize set or shop online and use the code “Minneapolis” to receive 25% off your order.

*All images are from ShopDixi.com

Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.
Hannah Ingebrand is a Winona State University graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations and a Psychology minor. Hannah is equal parts homebody and adventurer. She craves travel and her heart was left in Paris years ago. She is in love with love, handwritten letters and all. Hannah believes in making meaningful connections with people and embracing different cultures. Her obsession with Pinterest only fuels her love for polar bears, French bulldogs, and all things fashion.