Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show According to Honey Boo Boo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

It’s every girl’s favorite time of the year, and no I’m not talking about Christmas, I’m talking about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. As many of us either gaga over their stunning beauty or the beauty they are wearing, there are many things that we think of after watching the show. Here’s just a few that pop into anyone’s mind after watching this beautiful two hours in the eyes of the Queen herself, Honey Boo Boo.

FAT.

If you weigh two and a half pounds then this doesn’t relate to you. Just like they do on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, you might feel the camera slowly approaching your little ounce of fat that is sitting on your body. This might make you feel like you need to be at the gym for the next 48 hours and never look at a fry again. But in reality, those models rely on soup broth and constant work outs for the two weeks prior to walking, so please, eat your fries and love your body.

BROKE.

You see that amazingly beautiful bra come down the runway and you can’t turn your eyes away, thinking that that is the bra you would wear everyday for the rest of your life, as the model turns around a slight tear appears in your eyes because the next model walking the catwalk has yet another beautiful forever loving bra on. So save up your coins, and maybe skip a night out so you don’t have to pinch your pennies together to splurge on your favorite Vicky bra.

SHORT.

Trust me I’ve looked into it, there is nothing in this world that will make you taller. So go tell your ancestors about the hatred you have for the genes they gave you because in the model world, if you are not 5’10”, you don’t have a chance.

UGLY.

As much biotin you will use, your hair will not grow five feet over night. And as much hairspray and teasing you do, your hair will never perfect the volume these beautiful b*****s endure. Natural light might work on some of us, but honestly I think that ‘secret’ that Victoria is hiding is in the water.

JEALOUS.

I mean come on, their lives are perfect. Who doesn’t want to walk around pretty much naked all the time? Have guys loving every move that they make? Be best friends with people such as Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift? Lastly, come on, they sing and dance with every performer, hello Justin Bieber!

MOTIVATED.

Now that you have gone through the five stages of grief, it’s time to look at yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself how beautiful you are. We might not all be Victoria’s Secret models, but like RuPaul always says, If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love someone else?

Public Relations student at Winona State University. Dreams of moving down south to work in music and find the cowboy of my dreams! Love dogs more then life.
Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.