Survive This Summer With Help From HC

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

It’s your first-week post finals, Warriors, you survived! Her Campus Winona hopes that you have been able to unpack…slowly at least, catch up with your hometown friends, and find time to just relax. No matter what your summer plans are, we have the hottest new essentials to take you from the beach, to work, to all of your daily plans in between. Her Campus presents, the summer survival kit:

What is summer without a ton of high school grad parties? We have the perfect gift to give that recent grad, or to gift to yourself, Her Campus’ book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life book. This book is packed full of tips on everything from relationship advice to how to snag that dream internship. You can order a copy for yourself or a friend here!

There is nothing worse than putting on a strapless swimsuit that just doesn’t want to stay up. With Brappz, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. The comfortable and colorful rubber straps clip into your swimsuit and keep you supported. You can also use them for your bras, as shoe laces, and even as accessories. Brappz is a single product has limitless uses.

When you are constantly on the go this summer, it is crucial that you get your daily dose of caffeine to get you ready for the day. CamelBak can help you do just that. Their new Forge Divide insulated travel mug is perfect for taking coffee or tea to work in the morning. Ditch disposable coffee cups for good and instead, switch to CamelBak.

All of us ladies know that shaving our legs all summer can be irritating, but with Pure Silk shaving cream your legs can be left softer and smoother than ever before. This shave cream will protect your legs against nicks and cuts so you will be ready for short and swimsuit season.

Now that you have some more free time since classes are out, it is the perfect time to explore and travel. Use Spots, a social application that enables colleges students, like us, to travel on a budget or simply meet new people around our hometowns. Using Spots, you can find other students who are offering their living space at an affordable price. You can also list your own “Spot” as an easy way to make some extra cash for the summer and meet new people. Download Spots today and start traveling today!

Let’s face it, there is nothing worse than being unprepared when your monthly cycle hits. Monthly Gift is a feminine care subscription-based service powered by technology and empowering women to take control of their health. This service caters to each woman’s personal cycle, the Monthly Gift app monitors your menstrual cycle and the subscription delivers a discreet, Little Black Box of customized tampons, pads and liners to you just before your period arrives. Let Monthly Gift do the worrying for you.

When you are on the go, why not throw your ID’s, cards, and money into a cute wallet or ID carrier. Vera Bradley will take you wherever you go in style. With their Campus Double ID carrier, you will be able to take your campus ID and driver’s license along each with its own ID window. Or grab a Vera Accordion Wallet to carry over 12 different cards, coins, and cash, and even your phone.

We hope you have a great summer Warriors, pick up some of these goodies to help start your summer off right. Find us at the club fair this fall for a chance to win some of these great products for yourself.

Hannah Ingebrand is a Winona State University graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations and a Psychology minor. Hannah is equal parts homebody and adventurer. She craves travel and her heart was left in Paris years ago. She is in love with love, handwritten letters and all. Hannah believes in making meaningful connections with people and embracing different cultures. Her obsession with Pinterest only fuels her love for polar bears, French bulldogs, and all things fashion.