Spring Travel Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Spring is in the air and that means we will all be traveling places, whether that’s graduating and moving or taking a trip somewhere. Her Campus has stocked us with amazing products that are a necessity for all of your traveling needs!

AZO

Who doesn’t love eating gummies? Especially when there are health benefits to it. AZO Cranberry® Gummies help maintain a healthy urinary tract. Bring these with you wherever you go and make sure you prioritize your tract maintenance. AZO is the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever.

Brappz

Who doesn’t want getting dressed to be as convenient as possible? Brappz are a fun and multi-functional strap. You can use it on a strapless bra, with swimwear, any top, etc. A simple way to add convenience to your wardrobe!

Circle Pay

Circle pay is a great app that can be used for many different things. For example you can split the bar/restaurant tab with friends, pay your roomie for your part of the electric bill, divvy up traveling costs, etc. These bookmarks that have a QR code on the back that will give you $10.00 in your Circle Pay account when you scan it! Keep your eyes open for one of these in our upcoming giveaways!

Milani

Spice up your eyeliner game with these shimmery eyeliners from Milani. The fine felt tip makes a precise line for the perfect winged liner. It will last all night long until you wipe it off later with makeup remover!

TRESemme

Want volumous hair? Then you have to try TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo. First you wash with conditioner, which softens your hair. Then using the shampoo after washes away any extra weight left and controls static.

CEA Study Abroad

Want to study abroad this summer or fall? The CEA study abroad organization gives students the opportunity to take classes and earn credits all over the world. There are many programs to choose from so check them out!

Vera Bradley

With all this traveling, what better way to carry everything than to put it in the Vera Bradley Ella tote. The size is perfect as a carry on, or overnight bag. It is roomy to fit all your important travel essentials.

Happy Traveling!

Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.