This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Name: Michele BorsariYear: SophomoreHometown: Born in Forli, Italy. Has lived in Winona for about 9 years.Major: Double major – Accounting and SpanishRelationship Status: SINGLE!

Meet Mic Borsari! A handsome, Italian, fun-loving and all around goofy guy that just wants to meet a nice girl. And if you ask any of his friends, they’ll tell you he’s got killer legs. 

HC (Her Campus): What kind of things are you involved in with Winona State?MB (Michele Borsari): I am part of Sigma Tau Gamma, the Beta Xi chapter. I am the head of recruitment.

HC: How long have you been involved with the fraternity and why did you join?MB: It’s been about a year. I joined just to piss off my parents… hehe kidding. I really just wanted to expand my leadership skills and I wanted to see what Greek life was all about.

HC: And what else are you involved in?MB: I participate in Relay for Life

HC: What do you do?MB: Well…. I raised like $50 while I put on a short halter dress or whatever it’s called.

HC: What?!MB: I swayed my swagger in a dress and I walked around asking people for money. They would either put it in my breast or my armpits…MB: I was also in the band. I played the euphonium.

HC: What is that?MB: It’s like a little tuba.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?MB: 10 years?! Well, I would like to be a financial accountant for Delta airlines, so I could reap the benefits of flying anywhere I want to, for free. If that fails, I’d like to be a banker in South or Central America or Spain.

HC: What’s your favorite kind of music?MB: I’m a big fan of R&B, just for a good times sake. I also like classical music, for those studious occasions in the library. But in that lax mood, I’m all about that smooth jazz. It just hits the spot. Friday night type mood, y’all know what I’m saying, I could go for some house music, ya know that techno bash, maybe some rap. I also like that salsa ya know.

HC: So basically anything.MB: I struggle with country music, I’m sorry.HC: No worries, me too.

HC:  What’s a movie that you could watch every day and not get sick of?MB: Rush Hour 2, for real.

HC: What’s your ideal first date?MB: Something simple. A venue that’s not stressful, positive vibes and a lot of quality conversation. I just want somewhere I can enjoy the company of the individual.

HC: So, can you cook?MB: I can!

HC: What is your best dish?MB: People may judge for being Italian and may assume that I make pasta every day and that’s all that I eat, let it be known that that is a lie. Don’t get me wrong I love my pasta, but I can make one hell of a Panini! Stir fry, oh you got it! I like to dabble, I make the most of what I have in my kitchen.

HC: Where have you been in the world?MB: The Netherlands, all around Germany, France, oui oui tehe, Spain, all over Italy since my grandparents are over there, Panama, been to Wyoming, that was pretty cool, went on a little bro-venture with 7 of my mates. Does Louisiana count?HC: Oh, of course.

HC: So of all these places, what was your favorite?MB: Bologna, Italy. It’s just good times, ya know. Good people, good food, good beverage, good times, amiright?

HC: What would you say is your most endearing quality?MB: Most people would say, my thighs. All around nice legs. I like to think that I’m charming, I don’t know… (said with a shy smile in the most CHARMING way)

HC: How does it feel to be campus cutie?MB: Being as shy as I am… I don’t want to say honored, I am, but…. I am speechless.  

Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.