This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

I have recently stumbled upon an Instagram account that combines two of my favorite things: coffee and hot men. @menandcoffee is one of the greatest things to grace the world wide web and I’m happy to enlighten your eyes with some foxy, caffeinated studs.

Hi there, honey. Keep on sippin’.

I’m fine with being labeled “basic”.

Where’s my invite to the pajama party?

Three’s company; I’ll take an extra shot of espresso from each of you.

Coffee looks good on you.

Coffee with a view; the cityscape is nice too.

This looks like my kind of adventure.

Read to me, darling.

For more images of hot men doing everyday things, check out @hotdudesreading, @hotdudeswithdogs and @menandwine on Instagram. Happy stalking!

Haley Anderson graduated from Winona State University with a degree in mass communication: public relations and a minor in marketing. Haley is a firm believer that a shopping trip at Target, a peppermint mocha, and a quick stop at Chipotle can solve all of her problems. She enjoys traveling, jamming out to the newest hits on the radio with friends, trying out happy hours at local bars and restaurants, and pinning outfit ideas and dream travel destinations on Pinterest.
Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.