Thanksgiving, a time for family and friends to gather and catch up with each other, was last week. No matter how or with whom you celebrated the holiday, some of the people that sat around the table (whether it was an actual table or a couch) may have acted like some of our favorite FRIENDS:

The One…who tried their hardest at cooking something for the group, but may have gotten a little confused with the recipe, aka Rachel:

The One…who actually did all the cooking, aka Monica:

The One…who is honest about their desire to help with the prep work, aka Phoebe: 

The One…who was there just for the food, aka Joey: 

The One… who is the “Debbie Downer” of the group, aka Chandler:

The One…who got a little TOO protective of the leftovers that they called dibs on bringing home with them, aka Ross:

BONUS: The unexpected guest(s) who arrived the day of:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, no matter what kind of characters you may have been around!

Header

Meet Linsey Taylor, one of the campus correspondents for the Winona State Her Campus chapter. Linsey is a senior majoring in Therapeutic Recreation with a minor in psychology and hopes to become a child life specialist with her degree. In her free time, Linsey enjoys reading, watching Netflix, and hanging out with friends and family.