Style > Beauty

Christmas Gift Guide For Your Beauty-Obsessed Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

It is that time of year again: every store is releasing gift sets for Christmas. With so many options, it can be hard to figure out what that special someone on your list will like and what is actually a good value for the price. This is where I come in! I spend an excessive amount of time researching, buying, and using various beauty products of different price ranges. I have scoured the stores and internet for you to find the best presents for this year.

Sephora puts out value gift sets every single year, and they are something I always look forward to. They come out with a range of prices and all different themes that you can pick from to make it the perfect gift for someone.

One in particular that I think is a great gift is the perfume sampler. It includes a large amount of samples of popular perfumes, and whoever you give it to can try them all and then take in their certificate to get a full-size perfume of their favorite! This gives the person you are giving the gift to some choice in their gift and makes it fun to try them all. There is also a cologne sampler if you want to try a few out on that special someone as well.

Other than the perfume sampler, they also have a range of makeup products in value sets.

If your friend is not super into makeup products, there are also a lot of good options for skincare, such as face mask samplers, lotions, and bath bombs!

Lastly, if you have a hair-obsessed friend, there are good gift sets with haircare products and tools.

I have personally tried a majority of all these products, so I can vouch for the quality of what you are getting. Get any of these for a friend and they won’t be disappointed!

(All photos are from www.sephora.com)

Lauren Lott

Winona '19

Meet Lauren Lott, she is a writer for Winona State Her Campus. Lauren is an English Literature major with a minor in Public Relations. In her free time, she enjoys reading, working out, hanging out with friends, watching an excessive amount of youtube videos, and drinking coffee.
| 2018-20 Club President/Campus Correspondent | Hailey Seipel is a senior at Winona State University who is studying Applied & Professional Writing and Journalism. She has been passionate about writing ever since she was little, and a dream of hers is to author poetry, sci-fi and romance novels. Until then, she is interested in working as a creative/blog writer, technical editor or project coordinator after graduating. In her free time, Hailey enjoys listening to music and reading leisurely.