Caribou Coffee Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Caribou Coffee trotted into town this semester and, trust me, there is no shortage of outlets available in the cozy coffee place for hard working students like us. Coming from a town with three separate Caribous, this was a treat. Most of the Winona population seems more prone to Starbucks or locally owned coffee shops, which is perfectly fine, but if you’re feeling adventurous or curious here are five scrumptious drinks at Caribou that will help you stay awake from this coffee shop on the west end of town!

1. Mint Condition Mocha – This drink comes with real chocolate of your choice – dark, milk or white – melted into steam milk with mint flavor and strong espresso topped with whipped cream.

1. Iced Turtle Mocha – This cold beverage combines caramel, espresso and real chocolate of your choice!

1. Iced Apple Blast – This chilling thirst-quencher includes cider and caramel flavoring over ice. Mmmmm!

1. Strawberry Banana Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie – A blend of all-natural yogurt with strawberry and banana puree and ice will sure remind you of sweet sweet summer time.

1. Tropical Green Iced Tea – This hand blended tea has a dominant pineapple flavor served over ice!

So there you have it Warriors! Try one of these tasty drinks at Caribou today!

Hanna Leadstrom is a student at Winona State University studying mass communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. You can often find her working out, blogging, sipping on a cup of jo and day dreaming of travel. She enjoys the little things in life and is a firm believer in a "work hard, play hard" life motto.
Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.