The Best Fall Drinks At Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Many may think there’s nothing else past the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks in the fall, but trust me, there is much more. From my perspective, a barista working to make some extra money in college, but enjoying the barista life, I will give you the best insight so you can enjoy the beautiful fall weather with the perfect fall drink for you!

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte 

The traditional PSL is always the most popular. The pumpkin flavor brings in all the so-called “white girls,” but really, it’s just an awesome fall flavor, with the whip cream and pumpkin spice dusting on top.  Pumpkin everything, please!

2. Oprah Cinnamon Chai Latte

This drink is a good ol’ chai tea with a little extra cinnamon flavor. It’s the perfect warm cup of goodness for fall.

3. Toasted Graham Latte

A subtle, sweet graham flavor will have you thinking about bonfires and crunchy leaves. Catch it before it’s gone this fall!

4. Caramel Apple Spice

A fancied up apple cider – cinnamon dolce syrup and steamed apple juice topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. My personal fall favorite. Just try it!

5. Cinnamon Dolce Latte

A sweet cinnamon drink cannot be beat this fall. Not many people know about the Cinnamon Dolce syrup, and it’s definitely underrated. This is also super good iced, too!

6. White Hot Chocolate

‘Tis the season for hot cocoa! Be brave and try the white hot chocolate. You won’t regret it!

7. Iced Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato

Why not get the famous caramel macchiato but change it up this fall by adding pumpkin? This is the perfect espresso drink with ‘just the right’ amount of flavor.

8. Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

Another popular fall flavor – salted caramel mocha; in frappuccino form! It’s a popular hit this fall for the sweet tooth.

Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.