This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

***MAJOR SPOILERS! TURN BACK NOW IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET!***

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, this movie completely ruined me. Never has a movie been able to make me laugh, cry, and just be in utter awe the way Endgame did. Since it would be so difficult for me to describe all my emotions in words, I’ve decided to use Brooklyn 99 gifs to express the movie and my feelings. Enjoy!

Y’all, my heart was so full when I saw Tony living his life with Pepper and Morgan:

When Bruce tried to figure out time travel and ended up with Scott being a baby and an old man during the process:

My heart during the scene of Natasha and Clint fighting to be the one to sacrifice themselves for the soul stone:

When all the characters who died in Infinity War showed up during the final battle:

Me watching Steve stand up to Thanos all by himself:

…and then summoning Mjolnir:

When Tony stole the infinity stones from Thanos and used them against him:

When Peter started begging Tony as he was dying, trying to tell him that they won and that he didn’t have to go, “Please don’t go, Tony!”:

My mind refusing to believe that Tony and Natasha are actually dead and coming up with crazy conspiracy theories to prove they’re still alive:

Finally, me leaving the theatre, numb and dead inside:

Cover

Meet Hannah Petersen! Hannah is a writer for Her Campus at Winona State University. She is in her senior year and studying social work and music. Hannah hopes to work with people who have been diagnosed with disabilities after she graduates. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading, watching Netflix, listening to music, and spending time at all the coffee shops in Winona.
| 2018-20 Club President/Campus Correspondent | Hailey Seipel is a senior at Winona State University who is studying Applied & Professional Writing and Journalism. She has been passionate about writing ever since she was little, and a dream of hers is to author poetry, sci-fi and romance novels. Until then, she is interested in working as a creative/blog writer, technical editor or project coordinator after graduating. In her free time, Hailey enjoys listening to music and reading leisurely.