This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Cutie: Alex Babcock Year: Junior Hometown: Sandy, Utah Major/minor: Criminal Justice/Political ScienceRelationship Status: Single

HC (Her Campus): Who’s your inspiration?AB (Alex Babcock): My mother.

HC: Describe yourself in three words:AB: Caring, friendly, loyal.

HC: What activities are you involved in at Winona?AB: I spend time volunteering at different organizations in our beautiful community.

HC: Describe your ideal first date:AB: Something new and exciting for both of us.

HC: What is your proudest moment?AB: During my senior year of high school, my class participated in a program called “Gift of the Drummer”. We were given families in need within our community who could not afford presents for their children. Being able to participate in a program where you could see the impact and smile on both the parents and kids’ faces meant so much to me.

HC: Do you have any words to live by?AB: In the words of Ian Maclaren, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle”

HC: What’s one thing on your Winona bucket list?AB: A fun date wine tasting at Garvin Heights Winery.

HC: What is your ultimate dream job?AB: Deputy Chief of police for a small suburban police department in Florida.

HC: How does it feel to be a campus cutie?AB: I’m excited and honored to be a Cutie! There are so many on this campus.

Hanna Leadstrom is a student at Winona State University studying mass communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. You can often find her working out, blogging, sipping on a cup of jo and day dreaming of travel. She enjoys the little things in life and is a firm believer in a "work hard, play hard" life motto.
Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.