10 Favorite Coffee Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Okay coffee lovers, I have compiled a list of people’s favorite coffee drinks in Winona. While they may only be from Mugby and Caribou, I believe this list represents what a vast majority of people like. In no specific order I will tell you the top 10 coffee drinks I have gotten in response to my question and why they are people’s favorite.

10. Zebra Mocha from Caribou Coffee: Has the perfect blend of sweet chocolate with coffee, and isn’t too sweet!

9. Dirty Leprechaun from Mugby Junction: Creamy, minty and delicious. Filled with dark chocolate, Irish crème, and mint.

8. Pumpkin White Mocha Caribou Coffee: The drink version of a basic b*tch. It also tastes like fall and happiness!

7. Mint Condition Caribou Coffee: You never get tired of mint or chocolate year-round!

6. Northern Light Caramel High Rise Caribou Coffee: It’s a delicious treat with only 115 calories so you won’t feel bad about indulging in something sweet!

5. Raspberry Cloud Mugby Junction: Raspberry, white chocolate, and vanilla. Gives you something different because most coffee drinks aren’t fruity!

4. Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha Caribou Coffee: Just like the drink above, this features raspberry and white chocolate! The only difference is it has whipped cream with white chocolate chips on top!

3. White Chocolate Campfire Caribou Coffee: Tastes just like roasting marshmallows around a campfire!

2. Vanilla White Mocha iced Caribou Coffee: Has a light vanilla taste with white chocolate that is sweet but isn’t too intense! It’s great iced because it’s good all year round!

1.  Cold Press with Caramel and an extra shot Caribou Coffee: This drink gives you the burst of energy you need but isn’t super bitter from the coffee! The caramel adds a little sweetness but doesn’t overpower the drink.

After talking about 10 different coffee drinks, I’m ready to go get some myself! Which one will you try?  

Meet our writer Alyson Rhoades! Originally from Golden Valley, MN and a graduate of Armstrong High School, Alyson is majoing in Mass Communication Advertising. You can usually catch Alyson belting out songs in her car or getting her coffee fix at Caribou Coffee. She is an avid photographer and believes that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Every year she does the walk for Alzheimers hoping one day to find a cure for an awful disease. She loves to travel and hopes to one day to travel to countries outside of the U.S. Her ideal place to go on vacation is the beach in Florida, which she gets to do every year during Thanksgiving break. Alyson hopes to continue to work hard to be the change she wishes to see in the world as she pursues a career as a Creative Director within the advertising world.
This is Gabriella Ingebrand: Junior at Winona State University majoring in Advertisement. She is a master when it comes to wasting time on Pinterest and making a mess while baking in the kitchen. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Winona, President of Dream Closet Winona, Communication Specialist for AdFed, and Social Media Chair for her sorority. All in all, Gabriella is a free spirit always trying to have a good time.