Fall Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

This month, Her Campus Williams received our survival kit which was stocked with tons of goodies! Keeping our skin soft and moisturized in the cold, winter months will be a breeze with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula sticks and we now have a reason to take a break from the books, to catch up on reading of a different sort with short stories courtesy of Penguin Random House. Even better, we’re  ahead on our costumes this year (hint: there will be a lot of sparkle thanks to the abundance in glitter provided by Martha Stewert Crafts ) and we can finally master that smokey eye with NYC New York Color’s chuddy eyeshadows.  From books to hair care, this kit provides all the essentials for a great fall semester. Special thanks to HC National and their partners* who generously provided the goodies featured in the kit!

*List of partners:

TRESemmé

Penguin Random House

NYC New York Color

Actually She Can

Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener

Martha Stewart Crafts

No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project

MZ Wallace

My Social Canvas

Chipotle

She’s The First

Palmer’s 

Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.