Catherine “Ceegz” Egan ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

Name: Catherine “Ceegz” Egan 

Year: 2016

Major: Art History

Hometown: New York, New York

Relationship Status: Single

What three words would you use to describe yourself? Positive, energetic, spontaneous

If you were to get $1,000 right now, what would you use the money for? I would either go back to Italy, or I would go back to Morocco.

What’s your favorite memory on campus? I don’t know, it’s hard to think of one, I’ve had a lot of gt’s. I love dance parties, so my favorite memory is having a dance party in my common room with my friends.

What would be the first three things to pop up on your google search bar? Pictures of cats. What to be for Halloween with your best friend. Funny inspiring youtube videos of children.

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Scandal.

What qualities do you look for in a person? Down to earth, good sense of humor, kind, and smart.

Nica is a Senior at Williams College majoring in Biology and taking pre-medical courses. She is a member of Ritmo Latino and GQ A cappella. Her passions include public health, reading, and yoga.
Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.