The 7 Things That Help Us Get Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

1. Chipotle BOGO Cards

There’s nothing more rewarding than treating yourself to good food after a long day of studying for finals. Thanks to Chipotle we’re one step closer to getting that chicken burrito we’ve been craving (after we study for Chemistry, of course).

2. boohoo “April Showers” ponchos + #WeAreUSA magazines/promo codes

The idiom April Showers has never felt truer. Over at HC Williams, we’re making sure we don’t get caught in a storm on our way to class with the ponchos boohoo sent over. Another plus, we can score a fabulous outfit for a discounted price thanks to the 30% promo code. Here’s to a chic and dry last few weeks. 

3. Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin

Summer’s coming up which means dollars are about to fly as we start building up our summer wardrobe. While we don’t plan on pausing on the purchase of that one- of -a -kind romper  that finally went on sale, it would be a good idea to start keeping an eye on those finances. Luckily for us, Nicole Lapin (finance extraordinaire) just published a simple and fun to read book on how one can easily make sure they’ve got their money handled. Off we go to buy that romper! (but we’ll probably put that striped tee that we already have back).

4. Crunch Live–Free month of online workouts

So it’s April and some of us have still yet to set foot in the gym. Not to fear, Crunch Live has got us covered. With tons of quick and fun workouts led by experienced trainers, those of us less gym prone can whip that body back into shape in no time. We’ve still got another month ’til summer, so let’s go!

5. chloe+ isabel GEM cards

Many of us are interested in a career in fashion. As a GEM merchandiser, one will have the chance to grow their resume with the marketing, merchandising and real world sales skills they will acquire through the program. This is one program we’re excited to look into!

6. Blink Tattoos

Getting a tattoo can be a tedious task. There’s not only the question of what to get, but where to put it. Blink Tattoos offers a variety of traditional and quirky temporary tattoos that one can try on for a day (or week). Summer is the time to try new things, and this is one we personally are game to try.

7. HC Swag

Finally, we wouldn’t be complete without some HC swag adorning us. This semester, you’ll catch us rocking the HCXO keychains National sent over.

*Special thanks to HC National + their partners for giving us an amazing Summer Survival Kit!

Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.