Blogger Profile: Shea Marie of peaceloveshea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Meet Shea Marie, the California blonde bombshell who has risen to prominence within the last five years for her fashion blog, peaceloveshea. Originally, Shea interned for a stylist and worked as a bartender part-time to make ends meet in downtown Los Angeles. As a means of inspiration and happiness, she started her blog, which has now turned into her full-fledged career. She travels the world with her best friend Caroline Vreeland, who is already related to the Hollywood dynasty Diana Vreeland. Both ladies constantly wine and dine for the world’s leading designers with the objective of having them sit in their front rows someday.

With over 918K followers, she is taking the world by storm and her numbers are only growing. She has access to some of the best closets in the world as she is receiving new gifts every day, yet her favourite item to wear is a plain white tee with a “fun text or graphic”. However, her style is constantly changing, letting the place she travels to reflect in her outfit. Whether she is in Paris wearing haute couture or sporting a bikini and flip flops in LA, she is always making sure her style is on point.

Shea views herself as an opportunist taking every chance to do something new. She works day to night saying she is a “work-a-holic.” Now she is venturing in to entrepreneurial initiatives beginning with her swim line “Same swim.” She is quoted on her website saying:

“‘We are in a new era of swim – where it is really becoming a respected form of fashion. It’s exciting. I wanted to create something wearable but also very fashion forward. Something chic and classic with a twist that could appeal to all women,’ says Marie of her debut collection.”

What I think is most important to take away from Shea’s story is to follow your dreams. Your life can truly change from bartending to traveling the world with the most artistic people to walk this earth. However, Shea never lets her inner Cali girl flail as she keeps her southern California near and dear to her heart. At the end of the day, Shea is just a California girl living her dreams.

Loving Shea and want to check her out? Find her here:-Website

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Hi I'm Kira! I am a second year communications honours student pursuing the legal studies option at Wilfrid Laurier University. Currently, I am a fashion and lifestyle journalist for Her Campus. I love anything and everything which stem in creativity, whether it be art, fashion and music (I am bias to indie rock). I am a workout junkie but still enjoy a nice big slice of chocolate cake way to often. If you want to do something adventerous and new I will be right at your side. Let's be friends and go do something crazy together, follow @kira_gelb. 
Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem