Top 5 Christmas Specials to Get You Feeling Festive

When I was younger, one of my favourite parts of December was watching the holiday specials that would play on TV. I loved reading the TV guide and circling all of the shows I wanted to watch that year. Now that I’m older, I still love watching these shows as they make me feel nostalgic and get me in the holiday mood! Here are my holiday special top picks guaranteed to get you feeling festive!

A Charlie Brown Christmas

A holiday classic and quite possibly my favourite holiday special. From the music to the message to the dancing, this special will have you feeling warm, fuzzy and festive in no time.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Who doesn’t love stop motion animation? A super cute story that taught us all that there’s nothing wrong with being different.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Even with all of the remakes, this story of the Grinch continues to be my favourite because I love how colourful the animation style is.

Frosty the Snowman

A holiday must-see. A cute, heartwarming story with a catchy soundtrack (pretty sure I still have the song stuck in my head from last year).

Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town

A less popular special, but equally charming—a delightful look at the story of Santa Claus and how our favourite man in red got to where he is.

Check out these holiday specials for a festive study break! Hopefully, these specials get you in the holiday spirit and put a smile on your face!