HCWO Editorial Board As The Cast of “Friends”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

1. Ella – Chandler

She makes way too many dumb jokes, and no one really knows what she does–what even is MIT?! Ella spends a lot of time hunched over her laptop, tediously editing HC articles, and laughing at her own puns. Did I mention she’s totally obsessed with Ariel?

2. Amanda – Rachel

She knows everything there is to know about shoes, purses, and makeup. We wouldn’t be surprised to see Amanda working for a big company like Ralph Lauren, and exceeding everyone’s expectations.

3. Stefanie – Joey

She’s loveable, rambunctious, and fiercely loyal. If there is one thing we know, Stef doesn’t share food, especially if it’s poutine. We’d love to see her starring in a soap opera, and have no doubt that she’ll be the famous one amongst us.

4. Becca – Phoebe 

She’s often found preaching about the ethics of products and how evil the corporations are, but we wouldn’t be surprised if the episode “The One With The Apothecary Table” actually happened. We love to tease her, but she’s easy to talk to, quirky, has a big heart, and is tougher than she looks.

5. Elisa – Ross

She’s the one with the brains, and we never know what’s going on when she starts talking about science. Elisa is the sensible one, but still knows how to have a good time, and we would be totally lost without her!

6. Ariel – Monica

She’s the lady in charge, and no one would dream of questioning that. Ariel is smart, organized beyond belief, and everyone wants to hang out at her place. She’s worked hard to get where she is, and is not to be underestimated! She has no issue telling you exactly how she feels, and you know you can always count on her.

And most importantly, we love each other a lot!

Becca Serena wrote for Her Campus Western (Ontario) from 2015-2018. Beginning as a general writer, she made her way to Social Media Manager in 2016 and became a Chapter Advisor of five chapters from January to April of 2017. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for the 2017-2018 term. This venue saw Serena’s passion for writing brave and controversial pieces grow as her dedication to feminism strengthened.
This is the contributor account for Her Campus Western.