“CampusU” Is the Hottest New Note-Sharing Platform to Come to Western

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Many Western students are familiar with the popular note-sharing platforms OneClass and CourseHero. However, these websites require students to sign up for a subscription service where they must pay monthly or yearly fees. This can deter students away from using the service as often times students only need access to a few notes and paying a monthly fee isn’t worth it.

That’s where CampusU comes in. Rather than committing to any long-term deals, CampusU allows users to set their own price for the notes they sell. For example, the website currently has individual pages of notes from $1–$3, or longer more detailed study guides from $15–$20. Note-sharers receive 80 percent of the profit per sale.

In addition to setting their own price, CampusU allows users to stay updated on their note sales via analytics and also gives the option to message, rate and review a seller’s notes. Although the website filters through notes for quality assurance, the site also offers a 24-hour refund guarantee for any misleading documents.

I spoke with co-founder Max Abrahams to learn a little bit more about why he created CampusU.

“I felt like a no-strings-attached platform would benefit students better than subscription-based. It creates an alternative to current note-sharing services while providing students access to helpful resources and helps them get paid as well!”

Currently, CampusU has notes from a variety of schools including Western University, McMaster, Laurier, York, Ryerson, Brock, Waterloo, Trent, Guelph, Queens and the University of Toronto. Additionally, CampusU has begun working with schools in the United States including Michigan State University, Ohio State University, and Florida State University. Within the year, CampusU hopes to be at every single Canadian university.

So what are you waiting for? If you want to start making money for your hard work on your own terms, visit CampusU’s website and get started today! For a limited time only, sign up and receive a free note download!