Finals are coming and you know what that means: it’s time for those late nights and coffee binges. Here are ten times the ever so adorkable Tina Belcher perfectly encapsulates what we students have to go through twice a year.
1. When you check your exam schedule and realize that you have an exam on the last possible day.
2. When you start the four cups a day (or more) coffee routine.
3. But for some strange reason you end up passing out the moment you start studying anyway.
4. When the caffeine only starts kicking in the moment you try to fall asleep and your brain goes into overdrive.
5. When your profs announces that the due dates of assignments and essays are RIGHT before exams.
6. When you’re waiting for the exam room to open and you’re doing a last minute review.
7. When you look at first question on the exam and turn to your friend realizing you’re both screwed.
8. When someone asks how your exams are going and you try and act like you have everything under control.
9. When you’re trying to give yourself a pep talk in order to keep yourself sane.
10. When you survived on no sleep for the past 3 days but you’re finally free to go home for the holidays.
But despite all of the sleep deprivation and panicking that’s to come: you know you got this!