The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at West Chester chapter.

For those who celebrate the holiday by gift giving, it can feel like a pressured task. Finding the perfect gift for friends and family is stressful, but luckily, if you find yourself in a situation to participate in a white elephant or secret santa gift exchange, this list will serve you well! Here are some gift exchange gifts for the holiday season and discuss the demographic and price ranges for the gift.

Jelly Cat

Jelly Cats are stuffed plush toys that come in all different sizes. There are stuffed plushies of food items, holiday items, animals, and much more! The prices range from $12 to $250. These are  very popular items for children and have been trending amongst teenagers and early adults. 

Jelly Cat

Incense Burner

Incense are sticks that release fragrant smoke when burnt. These are typically used for aesthetic reasons, religious worship, meditation, aromatherapy, and much more! This is a good gift for teenagers and early adults and typically ranges from $5 to $30. This is an affordable gift for the crystal girlies and mindful and wellness folks. Lucky for us West Chester University students, the Prana House offers this gift and all gifts similar to this one. 

Dinosaur Chicken Nugget Pillow

For those who are searching for a gag gift or for someone who is obsessed with dinosaur chicken nuggets, this is the gift for them. These pillows come in a number of shapes and sizes. These pillows range from $20 to $80. This is the perfect gift for children, teenagers, or anyone who has the obsession of eating the golden and delicious dinosaur chicken nuggets.

Snail Tea Bag Holders

Tea is a nice warm beverage that is best drank to wake up in the morning and to relax at night. For those who are tea drinkers, this gift is right up your alley. These are little snails that hold the tea bags so that when you are sipping the toasty tea, you don’t get hit by the tea bag. This gift ranges from $3 to $15. This gift could be great for college students who need to wind down and even adults who enjoy a warm mug full of tea.

Chamberlain Coffee

This is one of my favorite things at the moment. Chamberlain coffee offers all types of beverages such as coffee, matcha, tea, hot chocolate, chai tea, and much more! This brand was created by the popular influencer, Emma Chamberlain and offers something new to the table which is coffee bags. It is the same idea as tea but with coffee. It is very convenient for anyone on the go. This gift is recommended for teenagers, college students, and adults! Items range from $12 to $40. It is a great gift for anyone who enjoys quality coffee and drinks, and also supports the influencer, Emma Chamberlain. 

Chamberlain Coffee

These are just a few ideas to get you thinking about what to give as gift exchanges. The true meaning of the holiday season is to show your appreciation to a person, not so much the gift. If you are still worried about the act of gift giving, just remember that the real gift is you and the recipient’s relationship. 

Shannon Byrnes

West Chester '26

Hi, my name is Shannon Byrnes, and a writer for Her Campus at West Chester University. I am a Communication major with a minor in Professional and Technical Writing. I am currently a sophomore at West Chester University and love house plants and going on nature walks. In my free time I sing, play music, and listen to music as well as journaling and writing. I also love to grab an iced coffee, thrift, and explore with my friends! Cows are my favorite animal.